Friday, September 4, 2009

Some last day photos




We thought we could spend all day in Hua Hin on our last day in Thailand. We eat breakfast, then went to the pool. Then we got a call from the booking agent saying we needed to check out. So then there was a rush to pack and get out. After that we eat lunch at the mall, then drove towards Bangkok. On the way we stopped to feed monkeys. The mean monkeys grabbed the bag of bananas from my hand, and really scared Sarah. She was angry at them, and would not feed them after that.


When we got to Bangkok we had a very nice dinner. Then Juergen got lost trying to find the airport. The GPS stopped working. Actually, it worked but only showed all the golf courses in Bangkok. It was pretty stressful, but I was a good girl and kept my big mouth shut. We got to the airport just in time, and I'm proud of Juergen and Nicole for finding it. Bangkok is a very big place...I saw it from the air. I asked the booking agent if we could stay late in Hua Hin, he said yes but I didn't get that in writing. My fault.





No comments:

Post a Comment