Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Last Post from Thailand

We had a good swim this morning and then rushed to pack. We thought we could stay late today, but we were wrong. So our flight doesn't leave until 11:57 pm, and we are hanging out in thev mall for a few hours. I'm drinking Black Canyon Coffee and the kids are all playing video games. We will have a long lunch and do so last minute shopping before we drive to Bangkok.
Yesterday was our best day. We went to a National park. I will have to find the name for you later. I also have many great photo's and even a slide show I made. That will wait until I can use my fast internet in Germany. I cried yesterday as I looked across Dolphin Bay. We were sitting at lunch, and we have had such a great time. I really hate to leave. I will try to fill in the blanks when I get home. For now, please pray for our flight. Pray Jessica does ok, and that we are safe traveling home. I have to go, and the tears are close to my eyes...I love Thailand!

No comments:

Post a Comment