Saturday, August 22, 2009











I can not see my blog. I can not figure it out. I'll try to post this for my parents to see. I love you Mom & Dad!

We had a good day. We basically stayed in Bangkok. I wanted to go to a new park , The Rama 9 park. It was built for the Queens 60th birthday. It was very hot outside. Hotter then we expected. I was sweating so much my eyes hurt. I got a few nice photos. I loved the giant water lily’s. Most of the orchids were already out of flower. We didn't spend much time in the park. It was just too hot to be anywhere but the mall. We went to a Mall for lunch. The place was crowded and loud. We all still have jet lag. Everyone was dragging. I took the kids to Toys R Us. The Lego cost more then in Germany. Thomas was disappointed. There was a group of kids dancing. If I can load the video you can see them. The boys were pretty good.
We were going to take a boat ride, but we are just too tired! Tomorrow we go to Hua Hin. I'll personally be happy to leave Bangkok. It is so loud and busy and dirty here. I am too tired to be here with the kids. The kids need a good pool, and someplace quieter. I think Bangkok would be great without my kids. It is especially too busy for Jessica (she has autism). So hopefully we will have more fun in Hua Hin. It's been ok here...but kind of stressful.

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you are having an amazing time. Thank you for sharing your vacation on this blog. It is very near and dear to my heart. Thanks again. I continue you to pray for you all for safe and exciting travels.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are having a great time so far. Thank you for the photos and updates. We love all of you too. Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete